Related Pages

The Rotary Club of Fair Oaks Ranch was formed on March 15, 2012.  It was started with a number of transfers from other Rotary Clubs in the area and from a number of members joining Rotary for the first time.  

ur Club is located in the City of Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas.  Fair Oaks Ranch was started as a development of homes and a Country Club in what had previously been a large working ranch and over time became a city.

The original large, 5,000 acre, ranch was founded in the 1930's by oil man, Ralph E. Fair. After the deaths of both Mr. Fair and his wife by 1969, the remaining family began to develop the Ranch as a community of various sizes of homes.

By 1975, a homeowners' association was begun to help maintain the beauty and development of the Ranch. By 1985, incorporation was sought. State laws required two cities to be made - Fair Oaks Ranch South and Fair Oaks Ranch North. Finally, On January 21, 1988, the North and South cities were combined and named Fair Oaks Ranch.

The 2010 Census reported a population of 5,986 with over 1,800 homes. 

To learn more about the City - Click Here

Our Club meets at the Fair Oaks Ranch Country Club, the converted home of Ralph E. Fair. 

To learn more about  the Country Club - Click Here